To help you clarify your needs, and enable us to deliver the ideal kitchen, we recommend that you consider the following:
- How will your kitchen be used?
- What atmosphere would you like to create?
- What aspects of your current kitchen are you happy with? What are you unhappy with?
- Modern or heritage? Warm or cool? Open and airy? Please note that all of these have features have implications for materials, colour, lighting, and style.
- What storage space do you require? Consider your pantry, cutlery, crockery, and glassware.
- Who will use your kitchen? You may have particular safety requirements or need extra bench space so the kids can do their homework.
- Do you prefer open shelves, cupboards, or drawers?
- Locations: Where would you like to place the rubbish bin or the fridge?
- What appliances will you need?
- In which areas do you need lighting?
- Is there any natural light?
If you have any questions, the team at Caliber Kitchens & Joinery is here to assist. Our extensive industry knowledge and experience in designing and fitting kitchens means you can’t go wrong when you choose our services.